Greetings

New to the Tiguan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Baldyjones

Greetings

Post by Baldyjones » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:13 am

Hi All,

Figured I'd join the forum given I will shortly be the owner of a VW Tiguan.

All happend very fast - i was looking at the Seat Ateca, Peugeot 3008, Skoda Karoq, Nissan Quashqai and the Tiguan last weekend. Something about the Tiguan just pulled me in over the others!

Fast forward a few days and on Saturday I will be collecting a brand new 1.5tsi DSG Match in pure White with added winter pack and heated steering wheel. Not sure why it was avalible so quickly brand new - assume an order must have fallen through somewhere in the country.

Anyway look forward to getting it and will no doubt find this forum a useful resource for when I need help or have questions.

JK-VWTiguanR

Re: Greetings

Post by JK-VWTiguanR » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:28 pm

A warm welcome.

You must have been lucky to find one in dealer stock that suited you as most people wait weeks and months before they get there new car.

Enjoy.
2019 19-Plate 230hp Tiguan R-Line Tech in White with Loads of Extras
Replaced: 2018 18-Plate 240hp Tiguan R-Line in White with Loads of Extras.

Baldyjones

Re: Greetings

Post by Baldyjones » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:48 pm

JK-VWTiguanR wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:28 pm
A warm welcome.

You must have been lucky to find one in dealer stock that suited you as most people wait weeks and months before they get there new car.

Enjoy.
Yeah that was the one thing that put me off going new - waiting potentially months to get it. Due to that I was initially looking to go with nearly new, but low and behold when looking through the group stock this one popped up and I didn't hesitate to reserve it, as I knew it was the car I wanted. Happy days!

Return to “Introductions”

VW Tiguan MK2 Forums

Our VW Tiguan MK2 Forums are free to join and open to all.